DSU Can Help You Prepare for Your Industry Certification Exam
The International Import-Export Institute at Dunlap-Stone University offers accredited courses and programs to help individuals prepare for various international trade certification examinations offered by IIEI Certification.
The International Import-Export Institute’s status as an IIEI Certification Approved Provider means that the school’s course of study for the various certification designations shown below have been evaluated by IIEI Certification and approved by them to meet the body of knowledge requirements tested for their exams.
IIEI Certification, a service of the International Trade Certification Authority Inc, is solely responsible for the content, standards and administration of its certification program, including test publishing, test administration and awarding of industry certification.
View Listing of Nearly 1,000 Companies, Organizations and U.S.Government Agencies Whose Employees Have Participated in Our Exam Preparation Training Programs
When you require your foreign trade counterparts to be industry certified, you know what to expect of their abilities, code of ethics and professionalism. Anything less exposes you to more risk and problems. They feel the same about you. Let your certification speak volumes about you.
We Can Help You Prepare for All of these
Click logo images below to see details and training course offerings
Certified Exporter® (CE)
Certified International Freight Forwarder® (CIFF)
Certified International Trade Finance Specialist® (CITFS)
Certified International Trade Documentation Specialist® (CITDS)
Certified U.S. Import Professional® (CUSIP)
Certified International Trade Logistics Specialist® (CITLS)
Certified International Trade Professional® (CITP)
Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist® (CITMS)
Certified U.S. Import Compliance Officer® (CUSICO)
Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer® (CUSECO)
Certified ITAR Professional®
Certified International Trade Manager ® (CITM)
Benefits of Being Certified
Possessing industry certification differentiates you and your company from others, giving you a distinct advantage. Whether your company deals with Aerospace, Armament & Technical Products, Logistics, Export Trade or Defense.
Benefits for Companies that invest in their employees
- Demonstrate due-diligence in training and proficiency to investigators
- Reduce fines, penalties and audit risk
- Minimize company liability
- Protect shareholder value
- Support national security initiatives and requirements
Benefits to Global Supply Chain Members and their Employees
- Signal to customers your organization’s leadership role supporting global trade standards
- Highlight areas of expertise of your employees
- Enable employees to communicate with other supply chain members more effectively using a common lexicon and terminology
- Differentiate your organization from lesser qualified competitors
- Have confidence in the skills and knowledge of certified employees
Benefits for Individuals that invest in IIEI Certification
- Learn beneficial trade concepts required to earn industry certification
- Communicate with trade peers more easily and effectively
- Build professional credentials and status
- Differentiate yourself from competition
- Increase value to employers
- Enhance career opportunities
- Demonstrate mastery of import and export compliance regulations
- Understand the potential civil penalties & incarceration due to violations
Benefits to Nations
- Increase exports with fewer problems as workers understand the global regimens for trade
- A nation’s workers use the same terminology, rules and understanding to conduct business as their customer nations—promotes and expedites trade
- Demonstrates a nation’s countrymen meet the same international trade standards in use worldwide – reduces confusion and errors
- Tells other nations that your countrymen speak the same language of international trade to help facilitate trade
- Reduces risk for other nations to do business with foreign counterparts who demonstrate their willingness to comply with global standards
- Independent validation of the proficiency of a nation’s international trade industry
- Reduces or minimizes errors caused by misunderstanding that might impact the nation’s ability to work with other nations
- Gain advantage over lesser prepared nations in working with foreign customers
The following industries rely upon the industry certifications shown above to validate the proficiency of their workers:
To learn more about the DSU’s Training Programs,
Call anAdvisor today
(Outside the U.S. and Canada Call +602-648-5750)
7a.m. to 4p.m. Arizona Time Zone – Same as PST during Daylight Saving Time
About IIEI Certification
IIEI Certification is a globally recognized and accepted standard setting certification authority and test publisher serving the international trade industry worldwide. It develops, validates, maintains and administers a wide variety of proficiency examinations for individuals within the international trade industry. IIEI Certification works in tandem with leading universities and training organizations worldwide such as Dunlap-Stone University who assist individuals to prepare for their industry examinations. IIEI Certification is a service provided by International Trade Certification Authority, Inc. who is solely responsible for the certification program. IIEI Certification is a member of ANSI.
While IIEI and IIEI Certification share the same acronym in their name, they are separate entities. IIEI Certification is a certification and test entity and is therefore outside the scope of DETC accreditation.
Visit IIEI Certification’s web site at http://www.industrycertification.org
All trademarks/certification marks shown are the registered property of their respective owners. All rights foreign & domestic are reserved.
Most page content copied with permission from IIEI Certification’s web site